US Pure Ban - 十年老兵Lc

• Staff

Offender: 十年老兵Lc  BM: https://www.battlemetrics.com/rcon/players/924770040 Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199004777074
Server: US Pure
Time: 12:17am (est)
Length: Perm
Reason:More Info (Optional):This player was already console warned for stealing items from a base/player through base exploits.  This player after already being warned hijacked another players vehicle while they stepped into a supermarket. The owner tried to confront the player and got run over, the player then backed up to run the player over a couple more times before taking off with his teammate. When confronted I issued another console warning so there would be no miscommunication. The player nodded when I verbally asked if he understood and could hear me. He took the car parts so the owner couldn't drive it I had to kick him to get it off of him. His teammate went into his body and took the car parts so they were kicked as well both with instruction to read the server rules before rejoining. After putting the parts back in the car the other teammate logged back in and took the parts before the owner had a chance to drive away. This player continued to impeded the gameplay of others with full knowledge and understanding that he was not in accordance with the servers rules. They had numerous opportunities to adhere to our rules and refused to do so. With the prior infractions and the most resent theft of a vehicle and harassment of the player 十年老兵Lc was permanently banned.

LC_01.PNG

Highlyconfidential_inchars_team.PNG

LC_02.PNG

LC_03.PNG