Banned EU Scourge - 老秋

• Staff

Offender: 老秋 BM Steam
Server: EU Scourge
Time: 18:36 GMT
Length: 7 Days
Reason: Multiple warnings for camping
More Info (Optional): Player has been camping Bradley constantly. I have received multiple images/videos of them camping from players, and multiple admins have witnessed and warned him also. I have issued a 7 day ban to try and curb this behaviour as the warnings were obviously not being adhered to.

• Staff

Hello,

After speaking with you in , i am willing to reduce your ban to 24 hours. I understand the language barrier is difficult for you, so please take this time to completely familiarise yourself with our server rules to avoid any chance of breaking them. If you are unclear on any of them, or aren't sure what is permitted, reach out to the staff and we'll be happy to clarify them for you.

● No raiding, griefing or looting of any kind.
● No mic or chat spam, player disrespect, politics, racism or harassment.
● No camping loot rooms, monuments or any highly concentrated areas.
● You may build in caves but you must ensure safe passage for other players.
● No blocking water ways, building around monuments or large areas of unused land.

Welcome back. 
(Please bear in mind, this is a one-time ban reversal. No further rule infractions of this nature can happen. Thank you!)

你好, 在与您交谈后 Discord,我愿意将您的禁令减少到 24 小时。我知道语言障碍对您来说很困难,所以请花点时间完全熟悉我们的服务器规则,以避免任何破坏它们的机会。如果您对其中任何一个不清楚,或者不确定哪些是允许的,请联系工作人员,我们很乐意为您澄清。

● 禁止任何形式的袭击、破坏或抢劫。

● 没有麦克风或垃圾邮件、玩家不尊重、政治、种族主义或骚扰。

● 没有露营战利品室、纪念碑或任何高度集中的区域。

● 您可以在洞穴中建造,但您必须确保其他玩家的安全通道。

● 不堵水路,不围绕古迹或大面积未利用土地修建。

欢迎回来。

(请记住,这是一次性的禁令撤销。不会再发生这种性质的违规行为。谢谢!)

Nǐ hǎo,