Halloween is over, trees are fixed and more optimizations, fixes and improvements.
- Added team chat.
- Added chat pop-up menu when clicking a chat message.
- Added chat muting.
- Added "mutelist", "unmute" and "unmuteall" console commands.
- Added Hover Loot, default keybind is hold H.
- Can now hold down on the Give, Take and Drink buttons to automatically transfer water.
- Added new map marker for multiple vending machines in close proximity
- Added teleportlos admin console command to teleport along the line of sight
- Can open debug log file from console screen
- Added in game report system (halloween patch)
- Added notification system on main menu
- Added Medium Battery
- Added "rWm/Rust Watt Minutes" energy storage system
- Added manual Depth of Field mode
- Fixed the delay before firing the second shot with each new bow.
- It is no longer possible to accidentally drop an item in the space between your inventory and your belt.
- Fixed several ways in which the chat window could get stuck open, without input, leaving you unable to move or chat.
- Improved reliability of tree harvesting mini-game
- Fixed hot air balloon parenting exploit
- Fixed late entity pop in when moving very fast
- Fixed minicopters floating in the air if the ground they were resting on was destroyed
- Fixed horses floating in the air if the ground they were resting on was destroyed
- Increased horse frame budget from 0.334ms to 1ms (smoother horses)
- Fixed Cargoship hull interior culling on low object quality
- Fixed missing dune meshes at the water well
- Fixed small refinery placement on ice, rocks and uneven surfaces
- Fixed deploying on Cargoship rudder
- Fixed compound awning culling
- Loot actions are now queued so that items are looted one after another, instead of simultaneously.
- You can now right click an inventory item to move it to your belt.
- You can now drag items directly into/between locker slots without having to swap sets first.
- Added clothing icon to locker clothing slots.
- Extensive rework of monument LODs
- Campfire flames and smoke now move directly upward, even if placed on a slope.
- Large furnace can be placed on world layer (rocks)
- Small water catchers can now be placed on construction
There are no comments to display.
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now