Cascade92 banned US Pure

I would like to appeal to this ban. This was my first server that I had ever joined. Prior to this, I had never Played Rust. I have never said or stated anything racial or political. On the 1st day. I asked if I was allowed to say something, and when I learned what type of server this was I didn't do anything like that again. The entering a base was because I didn't know we weren't allowed to enter bases, I only thought we were only not allowed to loot. The toxic behavior, several others were writing the same type of messages, but I was the only one who was reported for it. I haven't been toxic or a thief since I learned of the rules. For the past week, I have been actually playing and learning how the game . I would like to continue to play on this server, and have plans to play on it. I hope that you consider to allow me to continue playing on the server.

Sincerely,

Jesse Bryce

• Haha 1
  • Staff

The warning for racially charged language and the warning for harassing others was not part of this ban; I did go back to verify what was said (for the warning on 12/8/2020) and can confirm that something was said in chat. I will not be posting a screenshot here of it as others that could be negatively impacted by it should not be subjected to it. From the warning on 12/11/2020, you continued to harass a player after multiple PSAs were sent out, thus earning yourself another warning.

Your ban was for entering players bases and accessing their chests/looting. I personally warned you about this two days in a row, and fully explained the rules each time. Two days later, your name was found on yet another container that had been accessed through base exploits and was missing items.

In both the cases which earned your ban and the ones that didn't, you continued the behavior that broke server rules after having been informed of them. Taking this disregard for the rules into consideration, the ban will remain.

• Like 2
  • 9 months later...

Its been so long. I've been playing a lot of games recently, and I've been craving to play rust. Every time I play though, it isn't fun because of other players.  It isn't fun because of PvP. I've searched through many PvE servers, but they pale in comparison to what I remember from this server. I fully acknowledge what I did to get banned previously. I would like to try to appeal to that ban. I was such a bad community member and player because I had just gotten my pc, so being able to chat and communicate was still somewhat surreal to me, I went too far too many times. I also stole from others. This was because I didn't know how to get anything myself. I was so happy when I found 50 scrap on a random player's body, or some sulfur in an open house, that I didn't think of the consequences and only lived in the moment. I'm a different player now. After nearly an entire year of playing this, and many other survival games, I've learned so much. I can't find a compatible place to play however, so this server came to mind repeatedly when I searched. I know what I did, and I take full blame. I am sorry to those I insulted, and I am sorry to those I wronged. Is there any way my ban can be lifted?

• Haha 1
  • Staff

Thank you for taking the time to appeal again. 

Considering the amount of time that has passed and acknowledging and owning up to your mistakes, I’m willing to give you another chance to play on our servers. Understand that this does not wipe the slate clean of former transgressions and any future infraction may result in your ban being reinstated without the possibility of appeal.

Your ban will be lifted in 3 days, please make sure to use this time to familiarize yourself with the rules. If you have any questions or would like clarification on anything, feel free to reach out to myself or another admin either here or in the server discord. 

Our rules are:

● No raiding, griefing or looting of any kind.
● No mic or chat spam, player disrespect, racism, politics or harassment.
● No camping loot rooms, monuments or any highly concentrated areas.
● You may build in caves but you must ensure safe passage for players.
● No blocking waterways, building around monuments or large areas of land.

Welcome back to our servers! I look forward to seeing you online as a productive member of the community!

-AMSullivan

• Like 1
  • Sad 1