Need to report an admin

BASTIONGRL

The logs falsely stated I stole someone's belongings when I wasn't even online (I can show my computer's history to prove it). When I told the admin it was a false accusation, which it literally was since I didn't do what I was accused and penalized for, she started literally SCREAMING at me loud enough that I had to pull my headphones off and threatening me for contradicting her. This is abusive and inappropriate, especially towards someone who did nothing wrong. Meanwhile, nothing happened to the person who stole my entire inventory including things I bought out of my own pocket in the Rust EZ store, which makes it an actual crime in the real world. I get attacked for doing nothing wrong. Thief gets to go about their day like they did nothing wrong.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, BASTIONGRL said:

The logs falsely stated I stole someone's belongings when I wasn't even online (I can show my computer's history to prove it). When I told the admin it was a false accusation, which it literally was since I didn't do what I was accused and penalized for, she started literally SCREAMING at me loud enough that I had to pull my headphones off and threatening me for contradicting her. This is abusive and inappropriate, especially towards someone who did nothing wrong. Meanwhile, nothing happened to the person who stole my entire inventory including things I bought out of my own pocket in the Rust EZ store, which makes it an actual crime in the real world. I get attacked for doing nothing wrong. Thief gets to go about their day like they did nothing wrong.

https://rustez.com/help/ Even if you go to leadership, based on what I read, gonna have a tough time convincing anyone. But good luck, sincerely.

Edited by rubiks-q-bert

^ you need to go there to file to get the things lost from Store Purchases, as Death is the ONLY person who refunds Store Purchases that disappear from issues. Not stating they'll indeed give it back but that's where you need to start. Also you need to file a report there with any kind of proof on the person who you're making claims as being abusive.

• 10 months later...

Build your case against the admin by going to their steam account, i promise you will probably find the thief in their friends list. Just had same type of issue threatened with ban if i didn't leave my base and the area. These admins are way out of control on these servers and power tripping.