US Pure ban- МАЛЫШ НА ПЕНСИИ

• Staff

Offender: МАЛЫШ НА ПЕНСИИ    Battlemetrics | Steam
Server: US Pure 
Time: 12:34pm EST
Length: Permanent
Reason: Griefing and looting
More Info (Optional): 

on 1/25/23 we were notified via the help channel on discord that a player had their horse stolen, and were being griefed by a player.  with no admins available to login, МАЛЫШ НА ПЕНСИИ was kicked by another admin with a notice in russian to read the rules before rejoining, and that they should make an effort to translate all of them to ensure they remain compliant with the server rules.  

upon logging in a short while later, МАЛЫШ НА ПЕНСИИ and their teammate were being observed from time to time.  During one of these periods while i was observing МАЛЫШ НА ПЕНСИИ i watched them access another players large furnaces, dumping loot from their own inventory to steal metal and sulfur ore from the furnace, at which point i again kicked the player with a request to read the rules before they rejoin as well as sending them a warning in russian that player harrassment, stealing and griefing is not allowed on this server and that they should use /rules to become familiar with the server rules to continue playing on our server.  

МАЛЫШ НА ПЕНСИИ rejoined again, and shortly afterwards i was called to another player who reported they were being griefed.  upon teleporting to that player i found МАЛЫШ НА ПЕНСИИ and his teammate in the area continually shooting and hitting the player with a rock as well as chasing them all around the map.  at this time I posted a PSA in russian notifying them that player harrassment and griefing is against server rules and that /rules should be used to become familiar with them once again.  after the PSA was posted, МАЛЫШ НА ПЕНСИИ left the area.  after returning to my base, a different player mentioned they were being griefed in chat, and upon arriving at their location i found МАЛЫШ НА ПЕНСИИ in their base as well as МАЛЫШ НА ПЕНСИИ's name on deployables within that base.  

given МАЛЫШ НА ПЕНСИИ's continued disregard for other players in the server, and the rules all players need to abide by to play on our server, even after multiple attempts to guide them towards playing within the rules, it was decided a permanent ban would be placed on their account. 

InkedScreenshot 2023-01-25 110426.jpg

Screenshot 2023-01-25 114000.png