Appealing Racism Ban Please

Hello, 
I realized i had an offensive name on and was banned mid game with no warning. I understand the severity of the implications of having such a name now and will make sure it never happens again. I genuinely didnt realise i had an offensive name on, i share this steam account alot, and have friends and family members playing on this account. I would like to get my account unbanned please because i genuinely am sorry and i also cant find a good PVE server that has low ping. 

Thanks,
(now known as) salsa y picante

Hello, 
After i had gotten the message and gotten banned i immediately changed the name and tried to log back in and it still says im still banned. I truly am sorry and i really want to play on this server

Kind regards,

Jaibingbong

• Staff

There has been only one person banned for their name on AU Pure in the last bit and that person has not changed there name or tried to reconnect to our server since the name ban. Please follow the steps below.

Here's how to change your Steam username:
Open the Steam application.
Hover over your username at the top of the screen, next to the Community tab.
Select Profile from the drop-down menu.
Click the Edit Profile button on the right.
Change your Profile Name to your new name.
Scroll down and click Save. 

Then try to play one of our RustEZ servers, if you still have issues please post screenshots here of your steam name and we can look into it further.

Hello, 

Thanks for keeping up with this thread, i have changed my name twice now and have tried to reconnect numerous times but still am unable to connect due to the indefinite ban from GiantJalapeno. I have my new steam name: Jaibingbong. I was banned for Racism but never said anything remotely racist in the chat or named anything offensive besides my name which i had no knowledge until after the ban. 

image_2024-07-17_203623395.png

• Staff

Hello there, 

You were perm ban due to that username you used however,  

I've gone ahead changed the perm ban to only a name ban only, So you should be able to return now. Let me know if there's any trouble in doing so. 

Please remember you are solely responsible for you account.  

AU Pure head admin 

LemonButter