Appealing accidental ban tiggered by racism filter

I am teaching my wife (Fasatt) to play rust and she typed in team chat a thing that makes sense for us in spanish, but she committed a typo (a `gg` instead of a `tt`) trying to pronounce my name and typed a word that contains the word n**** (5 letters), the intention was never racism and it was a message intended to be on team chat only.

We mean no harm and we play friendly with all people, she accidentally triggered with no racist intention and in the context it does not mean anything like that in spanish or english (without the typo), I can explain further via discord, the message was intended to me and even contained a heart

My apologies for the confusion, can we get her back to the game?, playing without my wife is pointless now, thanks in advance

Edit: adding profile https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198088250022/

Edited by k014

I just talked with @Northstarz in game voice chat, and I explained the situation and recommended me to add this reply here since she does not understand english, and even If she appeals using her steam, it will be me writing for her

I made her a note with a simple I love you, and I crafted a camera for her as a present and she tried to put my name on a photo she took and that triggered the filter that caused the ban, but again it was my name with a typo, and even it contained a heart, we were not interacting with anyone and there is no bad intention

I understand these filters need to exist, but this appeal is for understanding the intention, she had heart loved intentions and we did not tried to offend anyone including myself

As a rectification I explained to her the situation (attached, in spanish, she does not understand much english), saying that she can't write my name again in the game, specially in engligh speaking servers, for her I will take responsibility

thanks staff team for taking the time to review this case, I hope we can continue playing

Discord_InMcthxfNv.png

• Staff

Thank you for appealing this ban. 

After careful review we can see this was a clear incident of an error when typing.  With that in mind we will revoke this ban this time only. Please understand, you must use care when posting anywhere in RustEZ to prevent this from happening in the future. 

The ban has been lifted, and we look forward to seeing both of you back on the server!

-a3