US Ban Appeal | Past Ban

A long time ago, when I was less mature, I had named one of my sleeping bags after a Family Guy reference gag, in which Peter Griffin, states "I love to dress up like a clown and have s*x with children." I named this my sleeping bag idiotically, and was condemned to my ban. It was a matter of gross, and immature incompetence, that I will never let happen again. I never meant to cause any harm or issue, and that was my first ever time on the server. I understand, not wanting to appeal my ban, but know that I am dearly apologetic, and sorry. I hope to be forgiven and to be accepted back into the server, and community. 

Sincerely, Meshtendo. 

Edited by Meshtendo
  • Staff

Hello @Meshtendo, thank you for taking the time to submit an appeal. Something that is important to note is that the first part of that reference was not used when you named the sleeping bag, making it a pretty obscure reference.

That being said, considering the amount of time that has passed and the sincerity of your appeal, I’m willing to give you another opportunity to play on our servers. The ban will be lifted in 72 hours to give you a few days to refamiliarize yourself with the server rules. Please note that this is a one time ban reversal, and another infraction will result in the ban being reinstated. 

Feel free to reach out to any admin here, in discord or in game if you would like clarification on any of the rules. 

Rules:
● No raiding, griefing or looting of any kind.
● No mic or chat spam, player disrespect, politics, racism or harassment.
● No camping loot rooms, monuments or any highly concentrated areas.
● You may build in caves but you must ensure safe passage for players.
● No blocking waterways, building around monuments or large areas of land

Welcome Back,

AMSullivan

• Love 1