RICHES or STITCHES - Shop Build Contest (Scourge US)

Shelby

• Staff

We're hosting a new build contest for players on US SCOURGE. Build a themed player shop and enter to win store credits and other in-game prizes for next wipe!

The shop theme can be anything you choose (food market, tea shop, weapons, car parts, etc.), however it must follow these rules:

• Stand-alone shopfront not connected to your base or any other build
  • Maximum foundation size of 15
  • Themed to sell one item /related items At least one accessible and stocked vending machine
  • Contains a sign or banner with your shop name

HOW TO ENTER
You may enter only one build. Reply to THIS forum thread and provide the following details by Midnight EST (5 am GMT) Sunday, September 15, 2024. Post your entry in advance of your final build so we can follow your progress!

• Your in-game name
  • The map grid ID location of the build
  • One screenshot showing the shopfront (Tips for taking full screenshots)

PRIZES
Finalists will be chosen by staff and participant votes during the build tours event (date TBA). (edited)

RichesStitchesbanner.png

• Love 1

Theodore Baggins here! I'm opening a gallery and art store called the "Double Helix" on the road through the north of Z26. The gallery spirals up then down on the outside, and has a collection of some of my photos. I have dropboxes to get people's thoughts on my work—I love feedback!

My hope is that this can be expanded on the inside with submissions from other players with the second double helix on the inside. 

Right now, I'm working on the lighting—would love any and all feedback! Sign is in progress!

20240912195025_1.jpg

20240912195036_1.jpg

20240912195144_1.jpg

• Like 2

Hi! I'm Vivi. My shop, Aussie X-mas, is at Z25 (and another at the Z20 castle 😉).

Come get your OG Christmas Lights, Snow Machine, and more!

Thanks to Shelby for hosting a fun building event!

And thanks to Totesmalotes for supplying me with wood, animated signs, and deluxe Christmas lights for the build.

Screenshot (58).png

Screenshot (59).png

Screenshot (61).png

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Welcome to the Double Helix Gallery and Art Store at Z26! I still have some more that I need to wire, but I finished most of my shop today. The photos on the walls are a selection of some I've shot in different places over the years (cropped to fit Rust-resolution!). This is a follow-up on my previous post—I'll take a couple more shots tomorrow after I've stopped seeing mazes of wires and industrial lights!

20240916005111_1.jpg

20240916004800_1.jpg

20240916004359_1.jpg

• Like 2