Notorious BIGUI Posted Sunday at 06:56 PM Report Posted Sunday at 06:56 PM PLS UN BAN ME AFTER ONE YEAR
Demonic1996 Posted 11 hours ago Staff Staff Report Posted 11 hours ago Hello @Notorious BIGUI Firstly I would like to notify you that ban appeals will always be handled in THIS forum. Messaging staff privately, Spamming in the rustEZ channels and also placing it in the ticket system to get a faster response is not appreciated. Please keep that in mind going forward. Your ban has only been 6 months old, not 1 year. After reviewing your notes, you have been banned after several warnings. These include: - Stealing - Griefing players with grenades - Not listening to admins and continuing rule breaking behaviour after being warned Have you given your actions a proper thought as well as given an understanding to our rules? KR Demonic Head admin EU pure
Notorious BIGUI Posted 8 hours ago Author Report Posted 8 hours ago 2 hours ago, Demonic1996 said: So, I think... banned several times? No, I don't think so It is possible to call him to order. I want to reiterate that the thefts were not my goal. I took a drop goal when there was no one around. That’s when I was called to order, and I handed everything back. For the second drop on the cargo ship, I didn't know I wasn't allowed to take it while another player was present. Yes, I’ve taken note of that, and I don’t think it will happen again. Does it count as harassment if I get shot at first? I only fired back for fun, just like him. After 1500 hours of playtime, I can say a lot more. I have never used insults or abusive language, and I believe I have always treated everyone with respect. And I want to emphasize that I have always respected the admins. Find a single instance where I insulted or showed disrespect to an admin, and I would even be willing to apologize. I don't get close to anyone; I no longer host events for players. I've never camped at a player's place. I have nothing against you or anyone else. (Shrewd) was more sociable So I offer my apologies to everyone—I am sorry.
Demonic1996 Posted 7 hours ago Staff Staff Report Posted 7 hours ago @Notorious BIGUI Hi, Shrewd was the admin who placed the ban on your account, but as they are no longer staff; I am taking care of your appeal. I want to be real with you, as I was in my first message. I looked at all the logs and screenshots by previous admins. Never said you were banned 3 times, but you were officially warned at least 3 times of your actions that you were stealing and griefing players, you were acknowledging it in chat that you thought annoying the other players was funny. The fourth infraction made you receive that ban. Sure, even if you have not used any bad language, actively annoying/stealing from other players even after we asked you to stop 3 times, is not okay on our servers. i need you to take your time reading our rules https://rustez.com/compare/ here under the "rules" section.
Notorious BIGUI Posted 7 hours ago Author Report Posted 7 hours ago The rules are the same as the ones (Shrewd) pointed out to me, if I recall correctly—I'll double-check. Feel free to correct me as often as you like; I won't hold it against you. Since you're reviewing my file, you can likely see the conversation I had with (Shrewd); I can even send you screenshots of my private messages with (Shrewd). I fully understand that sanctions follow after 3 or 4 warnings—and I did admit to the offenses. I honored the agreement (Shrewd) and I made to wait a few weeks before returning to the server, so I kept my word. Just a reminder: you told me it would be 6 months. Regarding the actions I'm accused of, I believe the 6-month period has been properly observed, just as (Shrewd) intended. I’d like to point out that I have already apologized multiple times, including to (Shrewd). I also want to mention that all these incidents took place over the course of 1,500 hours of playtime. It’s true that, with that many hours under my belt, I really should have been playing by the rules and keeping my record clean. I think a 6-month ban was enough for me, so please understand that I realize I can't afford to mess up again. And to be totally honest with you, I don't think I'm the most toxic case out there. I don't think I'm some huge harasser either; sure, I like shooting paintball rounds at a guy just for a laugh. I won't drag this out—6 months is fair, and next time, if I don't play by the rules, you can hit me with double the penalty. I give you my word: I'll keep to myself—no contact, no messages, no stealing, no harassment. Grown-up's word. That's it, I'm done ta
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now