Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello RustEZ Team!

I'm a player from Brazil, and I've noticed dozens of South American players enjoying the [US] Pure server. While it's still playable, our ping usually sits around 140+. Having a server with lower latency would be a massive quality-of-life improvement for us.

I’ve tried local SA PvE servers, but the RustEZ Pure experience is unmatched since it really stands out as the best option, not just for me, but for many others in our region.

My suggestion is to consider opening a new RustEZ server located in South America. If staffing a new region is a hurdle, I would be more than happy to officially apply for an admin position to help support and grow the local community.

Thank you for everything you do! ❤️

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.