KrovakNZ Posted 20 hours ago Staff Staff Report Posted 20 hours ago Offender: BlackCoffee Battlemetrics | Steam Server: AU Pure Time: 09/10/2026 7:00 AM NZST Expires: permanent Reason: stealing stealing
N_Tys Posted 13 hours ago Report Posted 13 hours ago Oh this is me. I just wrote a post about this. not sure how appeals work so feel free to delete. Can I ask what I stole? as mentioned in my post. I did take things from a decaying base but would this constitute as stealing? if so, I apologise. Is there anyway I can get an unban? I genuinely didn't know this would be stealing. apologies once again.
KrovakNZ Posted 6 hours ago Staff Author Staff Report Posted 6 hours ago Hello BlackCoffee. Sorry for the delay in responding. Thank you for taking the time to post an appeal. As I have read in the post you made, you have now realized what is allowed to be looted when it comes to decaying bases. Grey satchels are allowed. Sleeping players, boxes, furnaces, etc are off limits. The reason the ban was pushed through was due to the amount of sleeping players your name was found on and items from those players found in your base. I feel like your appeal is genuine and other than killing some of your neighbours livestock, I believe you have been a decent member of the community. I will be lifting your ban, however, this will only happen once. Please take the time to refresh yourself on our rules. We are always here to help answer questions if your unsure of what is allowed. Happy hunting and welcome back.
N_Tys Posted 6 hours ago Report Posted 6 hours ago Hey, No probs at all. Appreciate the second chance and apologies once again for not familiarizing myself with the rules enough. I will do this now. Thank you very much again.
KrovakNZ Posted 5 hours ago Staff Author Staff Report Posted 5 hours ago Sorry BlackCoffee. Looks like there were some issues with the removal. Give it a few mins and try again.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now