Jump to content

Crio_2013

VIP
  • Posts

    49
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Crio_2013

  1. Quest idea ... stolen from MalS: The "Davy Crockett" - kill 5 bears with a bone knife
  2. Crio_2013

    It's here..

  3. I hope I didn't hit a nerve
  4. Death - Will you be including the new Rocket factory in the updated map?
  5. Welcome to the best servers on Rust!!!
  6. I wonder if the Leather Hoodie would look good with a leather poncho.
  7. Lol - for real!!!
  8. Damn ... there is an active shooter at work!! With that and the helicopters that fly around here, I feel like I'm on Rust.
  9. He has some really cool ideas. I watch him as well.
  10. The new server is great!!! Well done!!! Appreciate the ability to modify your own base and the new anti-raid programming is awesome.
  11. Crio_2013

    Rust at Night.jpg

    Really like the addition of the different moon phases
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.