New Discord for RustEZ

Syntality

Since the topic came up about if we have a discord server, I decided to make one for our community. Of course Death, you will be handed ownership once you're on, and right now it's pretty ugly but we'll work on that later making it look pretty. Hopefully with this, it will bring us all closer as a community and allow quick and prompt ways to request assistance for help on the servers!

Discord link = https://discord.gg/rjGHBZp 

• Like 2

• Staff

I initially was against having a discord as it would take in-game chat activity away but seeing the atmosphere we had today changed my mind. I will ensure the discord is properly advertised and as far as ownership right goes I wish them to remain in your possession as I would not have any time to dedicate to the upkeep at this time.

1 hour ago, Death said:

I initially was against having a discord as it would take in-game chat activity away but seeing the atmosphere we had today changed my mind. I will ensure the discord is properly advertised and as far as ownership right goes I wish them to remain in your possession as I would not have any time to dedicate to the upkeep at this time.

okay that's fine, ill do my best to take suggestions from others and such. I do agree with your thoughts on being against it, but in addition a few groups of people were already using their own discords and asked if we had our own. So i figured we'd give them a place to funnel in, and ill try and setup something that can auto-post news and such for the community.

• Like 1

• 6 years later...