PVE having a PVP Colisuem

Syrus white

Hello All,

Syrus White here looking to make a suggestion with the communities help! I play on the RUSTEZ PVE server and its FUN but time to time we get that feeling of discontent.. We want blood and not just animal blood so that got me thinking of creating a Coliseum in the PVE world on probably a Remote island OR dead center of the Map where PVP action takes place. I brought this idea to Death last night and he said he liked the idea. I would like to get other feedback on this idea. To start I was thinking having 1v1 - 5v5 matches. PVP can ONLY happen within the Coliseum if anywhere else still get slammed with the ban hammer. All contrastive criticism wanted! 

Thank you. 

Respectfully,

Syrus White

• Like 2

Yes, I completely agree. I Was talking yesterday with Teestat about it. That would probably be the best way to go about doing this. An issue I see with this though is for some reason or another there isn't that many active members in the modded community. At least form the time I spent in there. I wonder why?also I have noticed that when you hit barrels with your weapons or tools it doesn't destroy as fast as the Pure PVE server. thoughts?

• Like 1