We need Staff requirements

KombatKen

I think the Rustez Need staff requirement to able to become a staff member for the Rustez Community. These requirement  like age requirements but this is up to you @Death if you want a Age requirement  , and why does he/she what to part of the rustez Staff team. There are more Question that you can ask them why they want to become staff but this is all up to you.

P.S in My opinion I think that admin should Have rank of  Junior admin , senior admin , Super admin , Staff Manager , Host , and this should be right before their name. Also i think the highest Staff Rank should check on other admin once every 2 or 4 month to see how they are doing but again this is up to the highest staff member or Death.

• Staff

We don't have requirements, and we do not do applications. We only bring on referrals and people we find of interest. If you're in fact interested all you have to do is say something and we'll keep you in mind. Just know that doesn't mean you'll be considered.

Hope this clears things up.