Screenshot submissions

Death

awesome, it's nice to see the site coming along.

and problem solved - and, to prevent anyone else from having the issue i had: i was using ublock, turned it off via the in-extension disable, and it still didn't work, so if you have ublock on firefox you may need to disable it via the actual addon menu before trying to upload to the gallery.

ok jesus christ, lmao, it happened again, and ublock is still off. so i think the issue may be uploading too many/too large pictures at once (i guess 4 is too many?) while the internet is really doing anything else at all. maybe. if you delete those i'll do them with rust shut down.

bug troubleshooting is fun and you're welcome /sarcasm
(by this i mean thank you)

Edited by premedicated
  • Like 1

alrighty! i shut my game down and tried a few more, thought it may be me since i can get random connection drops if i strain it too much. but it definitely seems to be an issue on your end re: more than one pic at a time. it seems to accept the single picture just fine.

na, it crashed on another single picture this time. so, that seems like an irritating bug for ya to have to fix but i'm not quite sure what it could be. i know the single picture i just uploaded was 1.6mb but the other single picture was 1.9mb so it's not a filesize issue either.

also getting a bug where it says i can't edit the post, then loads as if it's saving the edit. the last post i edited went through with the edit and this one will not. possibly related issue with your server accepting/loading changes/new data?

ayyyyy it's all working! good shit op  (^^)b    d(-_^)    d(⌒ー⌒)    (・ω・)b    (b^ー゚)    d(-_☆)    (゚∇^d)    (・ω・)b (´∀`)b    ( ̄ー ̄)b    (b~_^)b    (b^_^)b    d(>_・ )    d(>_< )    (*TーT)b     (*^ー゚)b     b(~_^)d     d(・∀・○)    (*TーT)b ( ̄ε ̄〃)b     d(゚ー゚@)     d(>_・ )    (o^-’)b     ( ゚Д゚)b     d(* ̄o ̄)     d( ̄◇ ̄)b     (o^-')b    (*^-゚)b     b( ̄▽ ̄*) (* ̄▽ ̄)d     ( ´∀`)b    (o'v`b)b     ╭( ・ㅂ・)و     d(*′Ⅰ`*)b     d( ̄(エ) ̄d)     d-(^_^)-b     d(*⌒▽⌒*)b      ☆⌒d(*^ー゚)b     Σd=(・ω-`o)     Σb( `・ω・´)     ( ´ ▽ ` )b    ( *• ̀ω•́ )b

9 hours ago, Death said:

Rewards will be given in the form of forum credits which can be used to purchase in-game items which will be awarded once the system is released. Next website update should be out by tomorrow.

Not bad. Gives people a reason to actually communicate and showcase on the forum. You sir deserve a gold sticker for effort xD 

• Death pinned and unfeatured this topic
  • Death unpinned this topic
  • Death locked this topic