Chat filters?

bleaumeani

I'm not sure what was worse, the rape talk, the racial slurs, or the fact they ignored Fyres when she asked them to stop.  I'm affraid she might not play that server again.  The cancer jokes stopped (when I was online) after I thanked them for the one joke that popped off coming from a cancer patient (me).  I'm NOT for censorship, I DO know this is a pretty raw crowd for a raw game, but if there was a way to just turn "them" off from my chat, or anyones for that matter would be nice. And Death you're right, it wouldn't take much for a group to abuse it, thusly the reason to turn them off. anyway Thanx for the comments. Don't get rekt, Rip lata

• Staff

@bleaumeani you can disable chat in settings. The best way to remedy this is with the ban hammer which has already been done. Also, I'm sure @Fyreswrath will not be so easily deterred by a few spoiled kids with entitled internet access. She's a tough woman!

What I plan to do to prevent this from happening in the future:
1) Add a chat filter to replace or remove banned words before they're even sent
2) Deploy more staff on that server during swing shift
3) Sharpen the ban hammer

• Like 1
  • Love 1

The swift action is much appreciated, as is the fabulous community spirit shown in the concern for me ( <3 @bleaumeani).  As @Death said, I can see trolling for what it is when it comes from that demographic, however I was more concerned for the reputation of our community and the offence others may have taken.

Happy to help out in any way.

Fyre

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Death said:

@bleaumeani you can disable chat in settings. The best way to remedy this is with the ban hammer which has already been done. Also, I'm sure @Fyreswrath will not be so easily deterred by a few spoiled kids with entitled internet access. She's a tough woman!

What I plan to do to prevent this from happening in the future:
1) Add a chat filter to replace or remove banned words before they're even sent
2) Deploy more staff on that server during swing shift
3) Sharpen the ban hammer

The hammer of god is upon us :D For some reason I have a gut feeling it'll never end. Another reason I left Pure PvE. Between the bullshit asshats and whiny people. I couldn't do anything so I swapped servers.  I feel bad for the people that are female and or others who have had an illness that  have to to deal with any of it. I'd like to destroy them computers of the bullies if I could.

It's hard to sometimes. I've tried before and hell I've gotten so mad, I've even put them on blast giving them the same treatment they've given others. I should that guy floating from server to server screen capping everything so you can find and do accordingly xD Seems easy enough to me. That way if you're not around I'can post them on the site so you can deal with it at a later time.