New PVE Event Chinook Race

KombatKen

I had Idea for survival event for the new added Event and I thought we could do a Chinook Event were we do a race with it. We can have like team  and those teammates  have to shoot  Rocket or HV rocket at the  other  teams. Team limit can be up to 4 or 3  people There can be 2 Round each round has 4 Laps but on the last lap  each team have to land there chinook and drive a car to the end of the race. There also have to be two team Vs each other for one more round to see who wins 1st , 2nd , 3rd place.  The prize can be up to the Staff Members  that's mean the Team have to get the same prize if the enter 1st , 2nd , and 3rd place for everyone who didn't enter that place can get  what the  staff set for them.

P.S this is the from the other one I put tt on the wrong forum place.

It sounds like a good idea, but the CH47 controls at the moment are a bit wonky, so it wouldn't likely be fair to all contenders if they had no practice. Perhaps there'd be time for an arrangement of a practice circuit for all who wish to attend.

• 2 weeks later...