Item Restoration

Death

• Staff

I'm working to resolve issues that have occurred transferring inventory data from the previous wipe. The issue is unclear at this point but could be a number of things so as of right now inventory restorations are disabled. The script implemented to save and parse the data failed on Pure leading up to some pretty nasty results and it's unclear whether or not the data can be recovered.

TL;DR
Pure server might be a hard wipe. Survival may be recovered. More information to come.

• Love 1

Thanks for trying to recover the items, I will be honest I'm a little saddened with all the work  put in the prior week working out details of what exactly to bring, organization inventories and farming.  That being said our base is going fine even with the limited about stuff we were able to bring so I think it's all going to work out in the end, I didn't realize that personally until later in the evening.

-Z

• Like 1

• Staff

@Ziva I know your frustration but sadly many days of effort on my end was discarded as well. If you're not an official server you're not in the loop of upcoming changes until the moment the update hits so you have a very limited time to react and fix as many issues as possible while not sustaining too much downtime. Wipes are especially delicate as every minute counts after the update is live otherwise people will seek other servers.

• Like 2

I can't even begin to imagine the stress before this wipe and the same stress multiplied by factor 100 when things broke.

Don't worry, we got this! Like busy little rusties we will start filling up our inventories and build up our communities, just like we do best.

Never lose sight of how much we appreciate what goes on in the background, which is probably only the half of it.

Now...where is my stone hatchet :) <3

Dudethat+s+the+best+picture+i+ve+seen+in+my+week+it+_79deae3f63eb38a04688bb746ef4ec82.jpg

Edited by Fyreswrath
  • Like 1

• Death locked this topic