Goodbye For Now

Dirty Harry

As of this last sunday it will of been my last day on Steam or PC for that fact for a little while. I will be back after I take a break though I have no idea how long the break will be. I've met a lot of cool people and made some damn good friends in the community. This isn't a goodbye forever I just need time to sort out some things in life and I'm just a little tired of gaming in general. I'll still log into steam to chat with whomever I'm friends with and of course my wife uses my account and I'll still be active on the site. Hope you guys have a good one and see you around when I come back.

• Like 4

Yeah I hope to come back sooner than later, but this last one week was one shit show after another and nothing, but bad luck and my sanity was being tested i swear. So the only option I could muster up was to drop off the radar. Just sick of a lot of things and was also getting bored of gaming. Nothing was too amusing for me or giving me a reason to continue. Until next time @Death. I'll be around so feel free to chat. Im always a type away

• Love 1

Thanks guys. The community is full of awesome people and it is whats kept me floating the same servers since the birth of them. I know I'll be back sooner or later. I hoping within the next couple weeks maybe. Who knows. I do plan on still base designing but by paper since I'm steering clear of any gaming. I have a feeling I've just more or less burnt myself out not to mention I have gotten slightly tired of being repetitive...who know's I'm rambling

• Love 1