Shooting Range near Town

Mal_s

I put four targets up at various ranges to shoot from the three story shooting stand behind the road house near fyreskin's Fashion on the survival map.  the furthest ones are in the rock looking towards the Dome.  Enjoy the challenge of shooting at various ranges and hone your gun skills.

This is to see if you like this sort of thing for a build post wipe to help people like me learn not to shoot our toes off.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I am happy to skin as many targets as folks want.  I have both the skins you can get in the market.  The ones that glow in the dark are kinda fun.

BTW Death has/had developed a proper shooting range on the water some place.  it is great for learning to allow for bullet drop at different ranges and elevations.  you might want to drop a vendor on the map so folks can find that one to give it a whirl.

• Love 1

The machine is up and has nine targets.  I will refresh them tonight, if any sold.  I am doing one reactive target for a reactive target so I can simply reskin the trade ins and put them back in the machine. 

I tried to make it fit in with the rest of the range.  I did drop a TC in this little room to protect it, feel free to authorize yourself (ping me if you are not an admin and I will unlock it).  There is a shared repair bench and three small furnaces there as well, so folks can fix their guns and make more bullets.  I might drop a large furnace as well, but was worried I might detract from the range.