I was banned by CVARG - McSharticus

You have been banned for not only raiding one players base but for also admitting that you raided others players bases as well and at worst, you raided them at the start of the wipe because you stated "because it was easy and you wanted a head start, also because since they didn't have much it wouldn't hurt as bad" That is literally the opposite, when a player is just starting a wipe, it is hard to get that 1st initial round of items to start your base and simply survive, you preyed upon people at their weakest and with zero remorse when I talked to you about when I came across your name on the players base.

Once I realized there was no mistake and that you "didn't know the rules" and it was simply to benefit yourself I made the decision to ban you, when I asked you where your base was you refused to answer, so I took creative measures to get you to your base, at that point is when I deleted it to clear up space for other players since you were no longer going to be on the server. I found a few different locations of your builds and removed them all.

With all that said, and with the attached screenshots of the way you speak to others, you need to re-evaluate the way you talk to others and especially the way you talk about women, especially someones daughter in the game.

You're ban stays permanently and try to learn a lesson from this, not only in the game, but in real life as well.

appeal-5.png

appeal-4.png

appeal-3.png

appeal-2.png

appeal-1.png

• Like 2