Event Idea

Mal_s

Every one starts in a remote location on the edge of the map.  Fully fed, watered and health.  Empty handed (not even a rock, torch or map) they must make it to the other side of the map to a preset location (vending machine location would be easiest).  They need to be wearing four pieces of clothing.  They have to have equiped an axe, pick, stone spear and a bow.  they have to be full health, water and food.  The Bear run challenge.  LR for the first one there, M92 for the second and third place finishers.  This would better suit pure, or even more cut-throat PVP with compass turned off.  I'm picturing the odds are on Crio, but I think I could keep him honest and hustling.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Mal_s said:

You have to be clothed and fed, so that is actually part of it.  It is not just about speed, its about efficiency.

For a second I thought of the movie hunger games. mini games are always a fun deal I have a couple in mind that I thought about and hope at one point to do them. One requires an island on Modded Survival so after the wipe I need an island people :) but back on topic. Your idea could be fun if done. Something @Death would have to consider. Hell I'd even join in myself just for the fun of it.

• Like 1

For Mal's run:  

1)  I would suggest PVE Pure because it's harder to collect stuff (no multipliers) ... although I like the harder animals on Survival. 

2)  Start out at a southern corner in the desert at night. Running around without a torch ... while naked ... in the pitch black ... makes cacti dangerous!!!

3)  Final clothing has to include one article of armor and a wolf headdress. 

4)  Finish line would be the opposite corner of the map ... in the snow. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Crio_2013 said:

For Mal's run:  

1)  I would suggest PVE Pure because it's harder to collect stuff (no multipliers) ... although I like the harder animals on Survival. 

2)  Start out at a southern corner in the desert at night. Running around without a torch ... while naked ... in the pitch black ... makes cacti dangerous!!!

3)  Final clothing has to include one article of armor and a wolf headdress. 

4)  Finish line would be the opposite corner of the map ... in the snow. 

cactus suck. I always run into one when its dark out. not to mention all them wolves in the desert. that could be a brutal run...i like it