List of commands.

comptrekkie

I am have been playing on the RustEZ Pure server for 2 months and My girlfriend and I will switching to the Survival server this week. I have only been playing rust for about 4 months. I just realized I have been missing out on a lot Rustez has to offer. I we are buying VIP memberships as well. I see there a a lot of important commands like /remove, /p, /t, /sil, /r, /vip, and /rec. Is there somewhere on the site that has a list of all important commands for the survival server and their functions. I searched but did not see them. Thank you.

There is no /remove we just use a salvaged hammer as the remove tool.  /p is for the jpipes so say you set up some large furnaces you can have smelted items be transported in a "pipe" to a selected box, /vip is to receive your daily airdrop, and /rec is used for a recycler that you can use wherever you are.  There's also the /tp command where you can add specific people that are you in server friends and you can teleport to those players as long as they have you as their friend as well, there's also the /home for you to teleport to anywhere you have placed a sleeping bag(max of 10), I'm not sure if there is or isn't something for /t or /r I haven't even tried those but they may have been used in parts of the other mods that are added in.

awesome thank you both. That should give me the info I need. I did not know there was a /commands and /help option. I am a computer engineer and remember the old DOS days. Those kind of commands should come to me pretty well with those two switchs.

Oh and love the avatar @Death I have used this HL2 avatar on steam for years, I originally got steam back when Half-Life was all that they offered. :)

Edited by comptrekkie
  • Like 1