Ban: EU Pure Crucifiction Party

Offender:   Crucifiction Party (steam) (BattleMetrics)
Server: EU Pure
Time: 8:43 PM EST
Length: Permanent
Reason: He was killed by scientists at mili and was looted. When Fly attempted to help him and asked what was missing he responded "8:34 PM Crucifiction Party: itemz faggots"

Just before this he was warned for griefing when he did not like players building near him so placed a tc on their foundation and denied it. Argued that he was there first even though we watched him build the tower after this incident. He then argued when told that by intentionally building a heli tower right up against the building priv of another building could be problematic.
Proof: More upon request

20190801192108_1.jpg

20190801192109_1.jpg

20190801192001_1.jpg

20190801192011_1.jpg

2.PNG

• Like 7

Great job on creating"1 side of story" report. Since ur known as jumping in the middle of the situation guy and give kicks and bans for no reason i will gave u a little backstory. They cockblock 1 grit of terrain next to my base. I told them that i always build on side of the maps to better(or hawe normal) frame rate, and told that if they will place a quarry next to me i will kamikaze my minis on their quarry. Anthony or that other bitch said that they will plant as many as they can, and "THATS" the reason i first plant TC on their fundaments and secondary build a heli tower next to their "base".

Next thing is the milli tunnels incident that u hawe gone mental. Introducing me as a guy that said that to a admin(but what can u expect from 12 y/o twat that only reads chat and its not even close the situation). I was killed by scientist and fastly gone up and go for my corpse. When i arrived i noticed that i was looted and wrote 2 first lines of ur trashy "evidence screen". Then noticed that 2 players are near i came to them(thats the moment when Fly tp to us), and since i was furious i said to those 2 guys 3rd line of ur fucking screen-not to admin (u can ask Fly that i also throw a rock into 1 of those guys head pointing the fact that i was talking to them). Next Fly asked me about itemz i lost and i start writing what was missed from my body.And on that point i was got banned.

Reasuming im not here to apeal against it coz i dont give a shit bout that, but if ur writing a fucking report u little vermin listen to a story of both sides of the conflict not just those lickass bitches that follow u every wipe and build around. U can stick that perma into ur butt so deep that u will hawe thoath infection. Good bye to all normal ppl and suck balls to other ones!

You told about "1 side of story" but still lying. After you shooted our minicopter and typed in chat message like a "what the fck are you build at this grid, 2 botards?" I replied to you "we aint gonna build here any quarrys", but you continued to be aggressive. Of course after all of this words I troll you. 
I noticed a long time ago that you are such a toxic person.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Anthony said:

You told about "1 side of story" but still lying. After you shooted our minicopter and typed in chat message like a "what the fck are you build at this grid, 2 botards?" I replied to you "we aint gonna build here any quarrys", but you continued to be aggressive. Of course after all of this words I troll you. 
I noticed a long time ago that you are such a toxic person.

Yeah bitch, i shoot at u from 1 grid away from double barrel. Thank god u didnt crash :D Knowing that i hawe abilitties and pc that could let me do that since ive played on PVE server.