Banned Toxic.nerd US Survival

Yea, I'm sorry, I didn't knew that what someone's stuff in the excavator. I thought that stuff spawned in there, since it said loot on the container. I took few years away from rust, before joining the server, so I forgot a lot of stuff about rust, like places that loot usually spawn at, and other stuff like that. I can give the diesel fuel back, cause that is what I remember what was in the container, the diesel fuel is in my backpack. Yes, I know I broke a server rule, but I will give the stuff back, and not make that mistake again.

So, I've taken the screenshots and have attached a video of the whole event. There, you'll be able to clearly see it was obvious that I was using the excavator. You took the fuel without asking whether or not it was mine. As long as you're aware of your mistake I am comfortable with giving you another chance and lifting your ban.

Please go over the rules in the server description. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask them.

Thanks,
Steel man.