Ban appeal for friends

Hello There i would like to appeal for Spanu puas and Gringo

I would like to know why there isn't any official ban on the forum page of Bans & Appeals for Gringo. And where is the game evidence for his ban, excluding his last message, as he was obviously annoyed and was made after his ban. Reason why gringo left was because he got sick of being accused by Ben of spawning items in, when he has purchased them from the EZstore. And also the constant harassment. I am sure there is supposed to be a rational reason for players to be banned?? 

Spanu puas wants to tell fly "Suck a dick you cheese ball fuck". And how come his Appeal thing is locked because he wants to Appeal!

P.S Don't lock it. By locking it just prove you have no comeback!

Edited by Lonely Alpha

Wasn't Gringo advertising his own server in game and being disrespectful to other players and admins?

Not sure why someone needs to be unbanned after all the comments he made in that one post, it's as if he had a chance to be unbanned but then demonstrated that he had no remorse at all.

Also most of the time, they don't accept appeals from friends. It has to be the person in question who makes an apology and are willing to follow the rules.

So why even bother then. Is this another round of advertising for his server? Death even said he closed Spanu's thread to prevent drama. Gringo came in with all guns blazing with insults, and Death had the guts to leave the message there.  And that is what you are trying to do here is stir the pot.

You even started by posting a comment with a bunch of insults, and curse words.

I think the appeals section are meant to ask to be unbanned. Not to display one's hatred of the RustEZ community

I am done further commenting on this thread.

P.S. I haven't even played on RustEZ servers for a few months now. So I'm not defending them. But from the comment Iv'e seen from Gringo, I personally don't need additional proof of his character. I for one will not be playing on any servers he runs 

• Like 1

Don't want/need to advertise player counts speak for it self! Gringo wants to expose the fact hypocritical liars!

Death might have had the guts to leave the message there but he did not have the guts to leave it open and also leaving the reactions there.

And you obv don't know Gringo because he never said or did a bad thing to anyone!

Edited by Lonely Alpha
2 hours ago, Lonely Alpha said:

He does not want to join the community. He just want wants the other members of the community to see the truth to see what happened!

I read your posts, it sounds like he was upset about being accused of spawning in items.
This isn't possible on Rust without admin privileges and is monitored by Easy Anti-cheat.

Sounds like this is just drummed up drama for nothing, and that was a sloppy excuse for being immature about someone also being immature.

@Death or someone please close this thread.

Edited by Warlord Ubba
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, Lonely Alpha said:

Hello There i would like to appeal for Spanu puas and Gringo

I would like to know why there isn't any official ban on the forum page of Bans & Appeals for Gringo. And where is the game evidence for his ban, excluding his last message, as he was obviously annoyed and was made after his ban. Reason why gringo left was because he got sick of being accused by Ben of spawning items in, when he has purchased them from the EZstore. And also the constant harassment. I am sure there is supposed to be a rational reason for players to be banned?? 

Spanu puas wants to tell fly "Suck a dick you cheese ball fuck". And how come his Appeal thing is locked because he wants to Appeal!

P.S Don't lock it. By locking it just prove you have no comeback!

dont expect a decent conversation when you start the post like that. there are easy ways to appeal a ban and this is not it. 

Lonely Alpha, while I can appreciate wishing to assist a friend or others, in situations like this, you cannot act as an advocate. Only those whom you have mentioned can. 
Right now, nothing beneficial is being spoken of. Nothing impactful can happen owing to your pleas on behalf of your friends. If they have time or the willingness, then they need to appeal on their own behalf. 
I say this in the hopes that you will perhaps understand, there's nothing you can do, no matter how emphatically you feel about the situation. 

Now, as you have stated, 

17 minutes ago, Lonely Alpha said:

This is obv pointless in commenting here!

Perhaps it's best to drop it. 

Thank you for voicing yourself, and I hope your efforts are appreciated by your friends.  
Have a great evening. 

• Like 1
  • Staff

Ban reports are only required for theft cases. Beyond that it is optional. We do not have to provide or prove anything as these ban reports are for the person banned to reference and appeal if they so choose.

Neither of the parities mentioned have made an effort to appeal their ban and instead tried to stir drama, as you're doing now. I will be locking this thread indeed as it serves no purpose other than to push your own agenda.

PS: Just because the ban report thread is locked doesn't mean said player can't appeal. They need to create a new thread.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1
  • Death locked this topic