new map on rust Ez pure PVE EU 09/10

Fragged the wife

just some constructive feedback on the changes to EZ Pure PVE UE

The new modded map has been a let down for me and a few folks I normal play along with.

would normal purchase items including car's but due to the map this is just a waste of time as some of the roads are blocked.
I would love to continue playing on the server however this has been a change that seems too far away from Vanilla rust.

• Like 3

I must agree with these guys.

I dont enjoy the changes to the map in my opinion its really bad for a pve server.

I also feel like this no longer provides the described vanilla server experience.

If i knew this change was coming i would have not purcased Vip.

• Like 2

• Staff

Yeah I have to agree.  This might be brilliant concept and map design on some of the server formats.  But on the pve just build, no shooting etc it takes a lot away.  Being in just basic build mode it is more about community spirit, getting to know other players etc etc since you are not trying to kill each other. 

This map design, size, sea all around etc brings a feeling of being cut off from a large proportion of the other players 

Some of the new sites, that I have seen across the America's are stunning and visually brilliant.  But a community map it is not in its current earth design 

As a rust combat map it could be perfect.  Don't think it fits in with vanilla though 

Best wishes 

Stephen 

• Like 2

I'm enjoying the new map , its a breath of fresh air from the same old , I was looking forward to the other 'new' maps in the future.

I never understand this obsession with using the word 'vanilla' while players are using store/quarry/VIP/no decay/admin help/pumpjacks/cars/personal drops etc etc etc Really don't see how this map stops you doing anything that a 'proc map' lets you do! Re-reading the comments above can't see anything that is a concrete criticism other than some 'its different I don't like it' vibe  without any actual reasons for the dislike , genuinely interested why/how you came to your opinions !  

All the above negative comments were posted within 24 hrs of the map going live , hardly an open minded considered opinion .

Just my 10 cents worth ...................... no offence intended

cjc

a satisfied customer :)

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

The new map is off the charts.. love it.

if u wanted to add a more enjoyable experience  feel free to add the map makers npc to the new monuments. 

with such a large map can we look at adding our trusted fav monuments back in as well..

everyone ive spoken to and also reading the chat believe this map is just fantastic.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...