BANNED US Survival Astraea

I was giving loot to a fellow player that was based next to me. I didnt need the loot and in the middle of typing a note for them i was banned for accessing boxes. The day before A kid stole some high value items from my chest and I do not see his ban post anywhere. I called the admin a cheater the day before for getting unbelievable records with tier 1 weapons, this makes me believe it was personal bias

Your ban was based on the fact that you were attempting to access multiple boxes up to and including the tc. You state you were writing a note and yet at the time of the ban audio was heard of you attempting to access the tc. If you needed to return or give something to another player, you could have waited, and or asked if anyone was teamed with said player. Accusations against the admins does not bode well for being unbanned. As was stated last night (10-3-2019) the records achieved by admins is achievable by players. In the attempt to show you how it was done, you refused to acknowledge, nor did you try to perceive how it was done. As for High value items being stolen from you, you allowed access to your base and equipment by friending players you may or may have not known. Since this is the first I have heard about I am going to believe you had not stated it to any of the other admins. As of today this response constitutes my reluctance to unban a player who has shown animosity to players and admins. 

I talked to mercedes about it. I accessed boxes to give loot and there was a box right in front of the tc. the tc was a misclick. and yes, at the time i was writing a note. you can check my body if it still exists for a half written note with a typo in it. Giving players loot is not against the rules and is not bannable. I gave him a cctv cam, smg body, 9mm ammo, roadsigns, and a pipe. in the box right in front of the tc. This is a case of you being ban happy and looking for any reason to ban people. There was 0 context given with in your original ban post. I do not care about being unbanned or not. But bad admins destroy servers.

• Death unlocked this topic

Screenshot_20191004-061814.png.0c96038ef7e3cdc50da97c00ad4303fb.pngScreenshot_20191004-061841.png.5da49e7f03c223aca320b9ff445b8b3c.pngScreenshot_20191004-061952.png.5cbf2e3f119a1cc339248c6f78468275.pngScreenshot_20191004-062124.png.cfe35b363f9c29f1fad34c4cfe1c272d.pngScreenshot_20191004-062025.png.ac23f6d3d1a07eeeedef001c6645a5bb.png

Player toxicity towards admins has progressed steadily over the last few days due to "records being cheated" After last months fiasco with the records

I had posited that all admins going for records must have a witness which eliminates no clip and invis shooting for the most part. That being said your animosity and 

toxicity to the server admins other players is unacceptable. 

You destroyed another players property in the game without provocation, and without warning. BoboTheMonkey corroborated with what was seen on bm  My response is this. Your ban stays in place. toxic behavior  towards players, and staff will not be tolerated.

2:00 PM
BoboTheMonkey: you cant do that
BoboTheMonkey: besides bobo
2:01 PM
BoboTheMonkey: nu plz
BoboTheMonkey: nope
2:02 PM
BoboTheMonkey: find a sting ray
BoboTheMonkey: kass no!

The players doorless roofless twig platforms was too close to my base and that was the person who stole my shit, so yes it was provoked. and that message convo is completely taken out of context. This is Power abuse. Yeah im contacting death about this. You're clearly acting on baseless evidence for the original ban

30 minutes ago, theattackchef said:

You destroyed another players property in the game without provocation, and without warning. BoboTheMonkey corroborated with what was seen on bm  My response is this. Your ban stays in place. toxic behavior  towards players, and staff will not be tolerated.

BoboTheMonkey: you cant do that
BoboTheMonkey: besides bobo
BoboTheMonkey: nu plz
BoboTheMonkey: nope
BoboTheMonkey: find a sting ray
BoboTheMonkey: kass no!

Im speaking to bobo and he said he didnt confirm nothing. You are lying out of your ass to keep me banned

Edited by Kass

I said I didn't confirm him using that as evidence, I didn't say anything about everything else being right or wrong. He has confronted me about you destroying the sleeping bag, which I will say was true. You destroyed it without my permission. What you are doing, as of right now, is digging yourself a deeper hole. When I said "Kass no!" there was a reason for it but I don't remember what it was. Whatever it was wasn't good, I can tell you that much. Just let it go and try not to be toxic towards admins doing their work.

Darn I should of placed my drop box before heading out of town. I'm sorry this happened, Kass. I don't think you had ill-intent at my base nor with locking down your base. But I do think you probably were a little hasty on how you did it and have been a little too toxic toward the admins.

I've been on the server coming up on a year now. The admins, especially chef, always try to be as fair as possible with bans. I truly believe there is no bias toward you. At the same time, I hope that you can cool down and that you can apologize and hopefully the ban can be lifted.

-Doom