Player taking your shop bought items

AJ White

Hi,

I've been playing on [EU] RustEZ Scourge PvE | Zombies | No Killing | No Raiding | for a while now but still don't get it. I've just had this playerEEEEEE (dusty) walk into my base while I was modifying doors and take my boat...ok not a drama cause boats are everywhere but when I dropped my shop bought Spas12 he ran off with it...how can this happen ? Does this count as raiding...if so I want him executed...he was making a real nuisance of himself but unfortunately I cant kill him.

I play on this server because I like messing about with bases and electricity and killing the odd zombie without getting hit upon...but if he can do this and take my stuff and I cant kill him I may as well go back and get the adrenalin rush by going back to a PVP server. At least I expect to lose stuff...but don't now see the point of spending in the shop on this server if I can still have it taken...I should at least be able to fight for what's mine....

Or have I missed something  ?

Edited by AJ White