Appologies for my absence

Trifeel

Hello again everyone, some of you may remember me from a little back in the day but for others i may just be some random typing on the forums.

Firstly i want to apologize to @Death and the rest of the admin team as i seem to have fallen off the map as the leader of Survival. I wanted to take a moment now that life has settled down to say sorry for leaving yall hanging and i hope to see yall in game in the coming week or so.

So to the nitty gritty of it all; Life hit me and had to shut down my gaming habits pretty hard. I lost my mother unexpectedly which kicked things off, along with a job promotion at work in the middle of that, accompanied by a move with 3 kiddos and my wife into a new house. The good news , however, is life is settling down now and i finally have a little time freeing up to come and see the people ive spent so much time with the past 2 years. 

Hope to see you all in game sometime soon, and hopefully my hypocrisy of disappearing without a trace can be lightly cushioned by the fact yall were in good hands at my departure.

• Love 6