Point Shop suggestions

Warlord Ubba

I made this post separate from ni the feedback for Scourge (US) so that it isn't buried amidst the ever growing list of suggestions.

After grinding the point system an entire wipe and spending most of my free time playing the game, I have come up with what (as a player, and grinder) I think are reasonable values for prospective items to be considered for adding to the point shop (/shop) exchange is.

Buying = thing we can buy
Selling = Things we can sell

Buying (points):
LR96 Rifle: 2000-2500
M249:7500-10000
Pants: 100
16X Scope: 500
Snow Jacket(Jacket): 250
C4: 1250
HV Rocket: 1500
Corn/Pumpkins: 50food for 400 Points (1:8)

Selling (points):
Air Supply: 300-500
Pookie: 150
LR-300: 200
M249:1000-1500
Charcoal: 20000 Charcoal = 25 points

These are just some items that came to my mind that I thought would have a positive influence on the Scourge economy, incentivizing game play, trading, and making grinding more balanced towards a rounded game play/experience.

They are less material expense but with your current rates,

3 c4 = 3750

7 hv = 10,500

And idk, I think the rest of the points seem to correlate with each other. Although i'm not really 100% sure about adding items into the shop. Just because at the start of wipe I would have everything right off the bat, I think adding stuff like M2's and L9's might hurt the in-game market.

Stuff like 16x scope or pants I can't see myself wasting points on, It'd only take me a couple minutes to farm the supplies for pants or the 300 scrap to buy scope from bandit or outpost wherever its from.

Edit: And also to add, You have the M2's at about the same price as 2 heli attack signals. I think with that rate it would make more sense if both the HV rockets and C4 equaled a heli attack signal. (1 brad kill per 1 heli kill using points)

Second Edit: Brad is spawnable just like heli, What if we just had a brad signal instead of the C4 and Rockets?1

Edited by Jburridge
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Jburridge said:

They are less material expense but with your current rates,

3 c4 = 3750

7 hv = 10,500

And idk, I think the rest of the points seem to correlate with each other. Although i'm not really 100% sure about adding items into the shop. Just because at the start of wipe I would have everything right off the bat, I think adding stuff like M2's and L9's might hurt the in-game market.

Stuff like 16x scope or pants I can't see myself wasting points on, It'd only take me a couple minutes to farm the supplies for pants or the 300 scrap to buy scope from bandit or outpost wherever its from.

Edit: And also to add, You have the M2's at about the same price as 2 heli attack signals. I think with that rate it would make more sense if both the HV rockets and C4 equaled a heli attack signal. (1 brad kill per 1 heli kill using points)

Second Edit: Brad is spawnable just like heli, What if we just had a brad signal instead of the C4 and Rockets?1

Are you more likely to buy brad kills from pointshop or blueprint the more useful/resourceful one. Although that I think about it, to be fair yeah 3750 points at start of wipe is a great deal for a brad kill on day 1 when you can farm that fairly easy in a wipe. That value and HV could both be raised

Honestly I wasn't even thinking about buying it for blueprint reasons. I would more than likely buy it for that reason and it would be nice. However, when you find a HV/C4 blueprint at the beginning of wipe before others have it, It does make a nice item to sell in shop. If people were just able to buy that instead with points (although it is a lot of points) it would possibly kill those items in the market.

• Like 1

I guess some people really don't like to farm and leave things to chance. With the RP not wiping, I could simply spawn, gather a bit a cloth and do brad within the first 15 minutes of the wipe. It's fun to be the first do do heli or brad with real farming.

I strongly disagree with adding C4 and HV rockets to the RP store, I've seen on another post where some players have 100s of thousands. I have like 15-20K, ,maybe more on a few server.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...