Disputed Warning

image.png.920ba72b93315ac649b4ca4547174571.png

Why am I being warned for this? There's no consistency with you admins.

Once, I was given a warning some months ago for cordoning off an area on an island using foundations and a TC. With complete intent to build on it. I was told that unless I was planning to build upon it immediately, then it would have to be destroyed. I was given the option (not forced) and chose to have it demo'd since I agreed with what the admin at the time that talked me was saying about it. No issue, no warning needed.

Now, I log in to get this. Why? I have a sprawling complex that's VERY obviously being built up quite fast and I have every intention of utilizing the space as resources continue to pour in for my build  and I relocate my PJ's. I am most certainly NOT blocking a path to the ocean. I very intentionally left a gap between the walls on one side of the base so that people can access the sea and am in the process of constructing what will be a bridge on the seaward facing side of my base for anyone to utilize as a crossing. The other side is intentionally pinched due where I found a mining node and how my only option to keep the overall border was to push the walls towards the cliffs on that side.

I know that another VIP complained about me and that's what brought it to your attention. I don't bother anyone and I try to respect the rules to the fullest extent. This is tattle tale grade school crap over nothing.

We have repeatedly told players to not build over a grid, and to claim large areas of unused space (per server rules). At the time of checking, I did not see a clear path for players to get around, which, yes was brought to the attention of admins. When I logged in later, I noticed you bringing in the sides of the large stone walls, as well as placing more structures inside to fill in the space, and a bridge. I do appreciate your cooperation for making access to the ocean. The main point of this warning was for spreading over a grid in length. I see that the structure is contained due to the cliffs on either side, and that you made passageway, so no further action was needed. You do not need to demolish your build. What's contained within the walls is fine, but please refrain from building it out any further.

HI on our servers you will see the following rules the first is what you get every time you login 
Rules
● No raiding, griefing or looting of any kind.
● No mic or chat spam, player disrespect, racism or harassment.
● No camping loot rooms, monuments or any highly concentrated areas.
● No building on roads, around monuments or large areas of unused land.
● You may build in caves but you must ensure safe passage for other players.

Secondly is a screenshot of what you agree to when you first login to the server. unknown.png

This is just for a reminder of the rule thanks Mercedes