Remove igniter damage

Logahontas

Please no!

Peeps will just leave them on 24/7. We have enough lag monsters out there, last thing we need is hundreds of igniters turned on all day and night. They are not xmas lights (which should only be use for 2 weeks during silly season), use them for what they are and then turn them off please. 

Edited by Geri_Atric
  • Like 1

I feel they wont create lag or be used too extensively, feel tesla coils and lights will be used more and would create more lag then them and they don't decay either. Also never had lag due to things left on in rust, maybe a drop of 10 frames but nothing too noticeable. 

Edited by Logahontas

If you have never had lag issues with the igniters then you have never been in an area when they are being used extensively. I have 18 on my tower for my fireworks show, I can barely walk on top when they are all on at once. They are are like 50 small lights each going on and off 5 times/second all at once. Now multiply that by 50 then you will see what I mean. Yes one or two igniters is not an issue, but we all know what will happen if they do not decay, there will be bases with 50 to 100 that are left on 24/7 with no regard for anyone else on the server.