warned for "stealing" ....

kurtle

At what point is something considered stealing iv died multiple times on this server to animals and when iv gone back for my loot my body has been looted but i dont complain

if im doing the road run opening barrels is it stealing if someone opens one of the barrels in front of me 

whats good enough for one person should be good for another

the bradley was destroyed whilst i was running to bandit camp 

i went over for a nosey when id finished no one was at the boxes so i took what was left as i might add im sure anyone would ! if no one is activiley looting then surely its fair game especially when no one was activily opening boxes 

stealing is a strong word i look forward to one day donating to vip but the rules really need rethinking or reworking surely no one owns loot especially when they have walked away from it 

just my 2pence worth surely we can handle an adult conversation 

• Staff

You can never be sure if someone is still in the process of looting a crash site which is why we say if you did not participate just stand clear. If someone were to give it away they'd announce it in chat.

Warnings are rarely logged unless it's a mild offense. We use warnings to communicate with you without having to call you out in game chat.

• Staff

csena put time and effort into killing brad on the second day of wipe and you find it acceptable to swoop in, take everything and run away ?

In Pms he told me that he had to follow you for quite some time to get the name, so i'm sure you knew what you were getting yourself into.