EUpure feedback

AppleSauce

I have now played Rust for over a year and I learnt to play on EUpure, and this has been my home ever since. Nearly 2800 hours played on this server. I have watched the game, server, admins, and community, change over the year, ups and downs.

The servers have improved with great reliablity now, and always great maintanace.

EUpure is a great server to learn to play the game, and especially good for building and experimenting knowing you won't lose evrything each time you log off like on pvp servers.

I personaly dislike the twiggers as i call them, PPL who come on for a couple of hours often right after wipe and build small or big twig structures in prime places and never or rarely come back. I find the inactivety wipe of players time being 2 weeks is far to long. Most months thats half a wipe. I do realise that PPL sometimes go on holiday for 2 weeks but i think if you do, you shouldn't be that bothered about playing that wipe. (Maybe lower inactiveity wipe time or add decay for twig, For the suggestion section)

The reason I have never applied to be admin is that I have a real job in real life, and come on server anytime I have off to play and relax, not work more and get stressed. I Have run clans, servers, websites etc before in the past probably 10 to 20 years ago. So I fully admire, support and respect any player that does become admin. (currently Warzone)

I find the EZshop very good and the memberships like VIP is amazing. One payment for life (lasts through wipes) and the portable recycler is invaluble.

warmachine.jpg

• Love 2

• Staff

Appreciate your feedback!

Twigging has and will always be an issue. Making twig decay faster will just hurt new players, often who think twig is wood. It's 2 weeks because that's half way through a wipe cycle and gives players plenty of time to be active before all of their hard work is removed.

There's some issues with our inactive purge system that once fixed will clean up a lot more structures. I'll be working on it on the side as I push new features very soon.

• Like 1

Also Facepunch made a commit for twig to use less polygons on the graphics card, so having an older computer, twig won't affect the performance of your client as much next wipe. Twig, because of the nature of the material has more texture and 3D. On PVP servers people don't leave stuff twig because you could destroy it with 2-3 arrows.

• Like 1