Mining Quarry Rates?

SW4MP

Hi, 

I don't really know if someone talked about this before.

I've been searching and i didn't found nothing related.

Can some one tell what are the best places to put a minig quarry for sulfur, HQM and metal frags?

And also, what are the highest values per minute that we can find for each one.

I think this is very helpfull to the players just to help if our quarry is good or bad.

Thanks!

HQM -> Snow Biome 0.9-1.5  PPM
Sulfur -> Arid or desert Biome always 13.6 PPM
Metal Frags -> Forest Biome, I never put one of these down, not sure about the rates.
All of these 3 will have stone, so don't put a stone only quarry

You can upgrade the Quarry up to 3 times.It costs 100 sheet metal, 500 scrap, and 5000 wood, you can buy the sheetmetal at Outpost for 30 scrap each. Each upgrade in essence costs 3500 scrap +5000 wood. An easy way to get the wood is to trade in stone at Outpost for the wood.

You can also upgrade your mining level, I don't know the chart for that. 

It costs 360 fuel per hour for a Pumpjack or a quarry. so you need 8640 LGF to run it for 24 hours.

A Pumpjack produces 1:1 crude for low grade, so it gives  3 low grade after you refine for each LGF you put in. It requiring the same ammount as a quarry, 1 pumpjack is enough to fuel 2 quarries.
The PPM is parts per Minute so multiply your value by 1440 and it gives you your 24 hour rate. 

Edited by aNoNiM