Banned US SURVIVAL: Jay73

Yes, I will admit to the jpiping but, here's where you messed up, I asked Crim_Reaper, she said it was fine as long as I don't build above ground because you cant build pipes over other peoples bases in which I didnt build over other peoples bases, NOT ONLY that Ask Crim for yourself, me and someone else have ASKED Crim if we could, she said yes, not only that I was never givin w warning about this incident if so I was not on, and just so you know, I am talking to Weg rn and the Cheap one that you have, he deserted it. I will say this, wtf, out of all the other people you could have banned fopr trap housing you choose a jpipe

Not only that You dont say anything to me or not that I know of or of my friend who is Residing w/ me

Edited by Jay73
More Ev.

While I understand you spoke with crim, That conversation consisted of yes you can jpipe underground, also noted in the conversation was the length. No more than a grid. That being said there were jpipes in in player bases that denied them the ability to build. You were voice warned to not go overboard. and yet here are the screenshot showing just how far you took the building underground statement. What you posted here is not an appeal or an apology but an attack on why we should let you have what you did stand. Until you can understand and apologies and realize what you did was inconsiderate, inappropriate and out of context of conversation the ban stays. 

Actually you didnt

Beacuse, I did the SAME exact thing before this wipe when I was with Bondi and Actually NO she did not say how long they could be because last wipe(not this one) I did it over span of 4-6 grids and I didnt get banned at around the same time of this

NOT only that, but Ask Weg, and Ego, I already talked to Weg and he can confirm that we forgot to demolish those Foundadtions, Ego I presume Had no idea, I will however cant remove them due to me being banned

Ohh

and btw I told this to Death

OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH and btw I remember Crim_Reaper Stating that in the First picture saying that me and Atomic if we changed the that bridge screeny to Stone

Edited by Jay73
Adhering from another Admin, Crim_Reaper

Ok, Jay don't go overboard on this. I apologize if this is against the rules. However, I do think the punishment is rather excessive. The whole j-pipe system was intentionally kept out of view and several "Fake Bases" were set up along the way which If I am correct Image #10 is one of these. I understand what we did was disruptive to other players gameplay and could have caused many issues in the future. Either way I am asking you reconsider these actions on behalf of jay and I as we both feel a permanent ban was a bit too much. Again we are sorry for our actions and we will prevent ourselfs from grossly violating the rules like this again. 

-Best Regards AtomicalTires

Edited by Aboutonir
  • Like 3

Alright thank you Aboutonir. Understand that jpipes are to be no longer than 1 grid in length, underground. Also note that buildings that were blocked but not shown in screen shots were active player bases. not just your empty shells. it also prevented some players access to build. While you did not build across the entirety of the map you did build across several biomes while zigzagging across map. The ban is lifted. Please enjoy the game, play well with others and we'll see you inside Rust.