De-agro heli on teleport

aNoNiM

Is it possible to de agro the attack helicopter on teleport. There seems to be a lot of abuse.

Players are teleporting to bases to agro the heli, then teleport to their heli tower. They are doing this even when the heli is already agroed on players, and they end up killing the heli away from you and take all the crates without sharing the loot. As you can't get there in time before the cooldown is done.

It doesn't take long for them to build a teleport base next to your heli tower, then always stealing agro.

• Like 1

Also it would be an added feature if someone doesn't have the intention of fighting it, they got aggroed because of too much clothes, armor or ranged weapon, they teleport to their base, and the heli doesn't hover the base for 5+ minutes without them intending to fight it.

Edited by aNoNiM

Alternatively if you can't de-aggro the heli when a player teleports, why not stop the player from teleporting if a heli is aggro'd onto them (so they can't TP somewhere else on the map to move the heli).

Someone on EU Scourge was fighting lvl 3 heli and ran out of bullets, i tried to TP to them but it said "sorry X is a little busy right now" or something along those lines and wouldn't let me, so I just traded them the ammo instead.  I might be wrong but that suggests there is a flag in there somewhere to say a player is currently engaging the heli so maybe stop people from using /home if that flag is active.