Banned RiceProtector

First off, I built my first gaming PC (The one I have right now) last year at around May. I like to get on once and a while to play Rust or Valorant with the bois but I don't get on as much because of school work. My 14 year old brother plays on it when i'm taking naps or doing something else and I don't mind it. This time I was in the other room watching a show on netflix when I hear him screaming from the other room. I come in and he tells me that he can't play Rust or something like that. I try to re log in for him and see that he got my account banned. I was mad at first, but I really just wanted to see what he did because he shouldn't be acting up especially if it's my steam account. I see the server he was on and see that they had a website I could appeal the ban on. Now I'm here because he quote on quote "Didn't do draw anything racist on a sign in Rust."

Edited by RiceProtector