Downscale black market sell orders

EXAMPLE: instead of like 20k stone for 200 credits, you should downscale it to 500 stones for 5 credits, allowing you the option to sell items at much smaller amounts

really has no downsides since the SELL ALL button exists giving people with insane amounts of items the same quick option they had before

• Staff

The current sell order amount was to reduce usage as the original version used heavy calcuations. I've since rewritten it for better performance but unsure if I'll change the amounts with the current version.

This may be a feature with the overhaul planned sometime this year.

• Like 2

I recently found out how the Sell All button works, seems to selling all of that the material in your inventory at the same rate, not just as many bundles as you have, and I think it makes the whole finite bundles thing irrelevant except for stating the conversion rate. As such if someone wants to sell 500 stones, they can hold 500 stones and click Sell All right now, and everyone only clicks it once per desired transaction. The conversion rate could be more eloquently displayed if they were all scaled to the same amount of currency, if it's not an objective to keep it obtuse. You might consider a confirmation pop-up before performing the Sell All transaction, since some might complain they wanted to sell only some of what they were holding like the other button did.