pay to play The Earth : Apocalypse Custom Map serverr

alex000

I've seen that Keirox is offering some sort of premium support account to server owners, I would pay around 5 eur to get 1 month aces on a custom server and I'm sure many others would. The apocalypse map was lots of fun and amny people enjoyed it. Hawk Ridge Island also looks nice. I'd even pay in advance for a RustEZ custom map Kick starter campaign.

Paywall an entire server? Some might, but I would not pay to play on a server that would have such a deterrent on population. Imo, PVE only works for more than a week when you've got enough interesting humans messing about in it, neato worldgen couldn't replace it. I wouldn't want the whales to leave the public server and play by themselves either. There could definitely be a place for custom maps as I've heard they've been used in the past and should again, but premium content outside of the public servers sounds to me like a thing that would backfire here.

Edited by Arsefish
changed second word form The to An so as not to imply I thought it would replace current servers