Request to ban rileyFA EU Survival

I am reporting rileyFA for Griefing on EU Survival

As I did my first Bradley of the Wipe with 3 C4 I hadn't even researched because of the scrap cost. I was already taking a high risk of not being able to take Brad again for a while. rileyFA showed up and was looking and hovering at the crates. 
I know this isn't classed as looting, but it is griefing if you go by the definition.

I have seen so many posts on the RustEz forum to know that if someone is standing at the crates, the fires doesn't hurt them, there is nothing I can do other than to ask them to leave. There has been so many incidents on other servers.
I kindly asked him to leave then I was getting frustrated and asked my friend who I was in steam voice chat with to teleport to me to help secure the crates. By that time I used the F word in asking to leave when my friend was there it was at least 3 times I asked him prior. Not only has this made me panic a bit and worry about my loot, it also wasted my friend's time where he was farming barrels or something else unrelated to Brad.
This was my first 24 hours of the wipe on a RustEZ server, so I needed all the resources I could get from the farming of the tank. 

The person probably thinks it's funny doing this and was only doing it as a joke, but it added a lot of frustration. If he does this to me he will probalby do this again to others and that is what I am more concerned of at this time, it's the reoccurance bit.
Also can't use the excuse that he is new to Rust, he clearly knew how to move the Bradley with arrows. We knew this is what he is attempting when he shot the first arrow.

As you can see by the video it's not as if he couldn't hear our audio or not understand, he replies to us after the whole ordeal is over. 
At the beginning of the video you can see he is turned towards the crates as the video starts, look at his gun touching the crates, it's not evident by looking at his body.

Edited by aNoNiM