Crop Plot Clone All?

Pikefish

The Existing/All/Loot All overlay in object inventories it great. Would it be possible for it to present differently on crop plot fertiliser inventories, and instead have the option to clone all the plants in the plot that are of cloneable age, and put them in my inventory? Would save me some RSI, basically a very nice QOL thing not having to use the rotary menu 9 times per plot. While you're at it, would be efficient if clones put in the fertiliser inventory would be instantly planted when the inventory gets closed and there are spaces available for them, but it isn't nearly as much of a chore to plant and makes good RP anyway. Wouldn't say the same about operating a rotary menu hundreds of times.
I'd be suprized if there's isn't already a standalone mod that does something like this, but it might be preferable to modify something already stable.