Banned US Pure T&A|DaBearJew

Offender:T&A|DaBearJew  Steam
Server: US Pure
Time: 3:30 PM EST
Length:  Permanent.
Reason: Racist humor, and dark political commentary.

Admin were alerted to a player telling racist jokes, and using darker commentary of a political nature when admin were not available.  After reviewing the logs,  we are left with no choice but to ban this player. 

Screen captures are available. 

I would like for this to be reviewed. I do not dispute my use or improper humor however it was simply that humor. While it may have been done in poor taste i would like for the permanent ban to be re-evaluated. To make matters worse I get banned over what im assuming is the entire EZ server community which in and of itself is somewhat ridiculous especially seeing as this was my one and only offense.. I believe this was somewhat excessive especially seeing as how ive tried to become a part of the community and again this is my only offense. I want to preface this by saying this isnt an attempt to legitimize anything but if i were simply trying to start drama why would i spend as much money as i have to purchase VIP and other things? The intention was never to offend only to offload and relax and talk a little shit with people i assumed would understand my darker humor. Also I would like to point out there was never a time where I subjected one group to harsher criticism than any other. I also believe if the transcripts were fully explored the conversation turned to a more situational conversation about how current events were shaping our communities as a whole... Again in closing Im not trying to defend my position im simply stating seeing as how it was first offense and seeing as how I know just like most of you people say things in Jest that someone will always take offense too... this is life. 

Thank you for taking the time to appeal. The ban will stand. There is no safe space anywhere in RustEZ for the 'humor' that you displayed. There is no time that it's ever going to be permissible. Racism has no place on our servers. 

I wish you the best in your future gaming endeavors.

Granny

So I screw up one time and that’s it? That’s somewhat interesting... I mean I understand a ban but permanent come on... I’m assuming others got permed to the? Oh that’s right they only got 3 days ...I’m assuming my saying I was in the wrong means nothing ... I can only hope people learn to lighten up... if we Jews can and we’ve been persecuted for years. I also hope someone enjoys looting all my crap that was purchased from the site... both servers btw.  I also find it humorous that there apparently is no room for examination and or someone admitting their wrong doing but no oh no  society and apparently the mindset of this server is no matter how much someone tries to explain there is no conversation... this is partly why we are in the situation we currently find ourselves in... kinda sad 

• Staff

No amount of money spent on the servers store will ever justify racism. We do not ban players lightly. All logs are reviewed and each case's punishment is determined on an individual basis; depending on the individuals response to the punishment - sometimes second chances are given. After reviewing both chat logs - on all servers - and your responses, it's evident you are having difficulty understanding our zero tolerance rule that is posted on all RustEZ servers. I hope you are able to learn from this and move forward to continue enjoying the game on a server that better fits your style.

• Granny locked this topic