US Pure : OXUM

Offender:OXUM STEAM
Server: US Pure
Time:12:25 PM EST
Length: Permanent
Reason: Repeated loot camping, toxicity, Disrespect, and refusal to cooperate with the Admins.
More Info:
OXUM has a habit of camping loot.  Brad and patrolheli being his preferred marks. When spoken to this time,  he remained unrepentant, crude, and feels he is allowed to do as he pleases. When confronted today,  we've suddenly become "communists". 

While most of this incident referenced in this report happened in voice, logs are available in BM. 

Hey, just letting you all know, I decided to quit RustEZ becuase of trust issues related to your admins.
Granny competes with players on running monuments while using her super user privileges. I noticed admins teleporting on cargo ahead of players to get the best loot. She competes for heli, and loots it using her admin tools. I got conflict with her about that, but just would like to let you know, she was the only one (and other admin) competing with me for heli. She stated that people were mad unable to get heli, however there is no one competes for heli first days after wipe except admins. It is clearly to me Granny abuses privileges assigned to her and uses authoritarian language and she is unaccountable for actions towards players. She makes up her own rules on the fly about 'learning server' you can not read anywhere else, and posts her warnings through admin notifications. She has to be restricted. For now, I decided not to pay real money to rustez because my trust to admins judgement compromised, sad though because I liked this server. After I told I am leaving, I see also got banned on the forums, well thanks for the experience.

• Staff

Your behavior has been witnessed by both admins and players. I’m sorry you feel as though admin are abusing their powers however many other players, as well as combat logs, can confirm that this is not the case. After many general in chat warnings were issued, you still continued to camp/hog monuments. When a conversation was initiated you stated that you felt that you weren’t obligated to follow server rules. I’ll leave out your rude commentary as you selectively have as well. Hopefully you can find a server better suited to your play style in the future. Best of luck. 

Indeed opinions matter, however the fact remains I got banned for no clear reason of breaching rules. Please make sure my VIP subscription refunded.

Like I previously mentioned, I was able to see that Admins have conflict of interest with Players because they compete for loot. In such occasion, trust to admin team is compromised, whatever you witnessed does not make much sense to me until a clear evidence and a reference on publicly available established source of rules which have been violated by myself.

Edited by OXUM
  • Staff

Rules have and will always be posted in the join page to the server. It clearly states that camping of loot rooms, monuments, or any highly concentrated areas is not allowed. I would like to see the proof you have for admins "competing for loot"; especially since this hasn't been witnessed nor noticed as having occurred by anyone else - other admins or players alike. As I mentioned, we have combat logs which reflect the opposite.

We do not enjoy banning players, we want every one to come and have a good time. This is why multiple warnings and conversations were attempted prior to the ban.

• Granny locked this topic