Offender:ThunderArrow Gaming, 76561198117211268, 

Server:AU Scourge

Time: 14:30 AEST

Length:Permanent

Reason: Griefing, Looting, Toxicity, Racism

More Info (Optional):

https://www.battlemetrics.com/rcon/players/379287034

ScarletFox at 15/07/2019 11:41 AM

Verbal warning for attempting to destroy signs.

ScarletFox at 15/07/2019 11:43 AM

Player very aggressive to other players over public air drops. Has even attempted to stop others collecting their personal drops.

Aurora at 15/07/2019 1:55 PM

Verbally warned player for building on roads and signs "True Aussie only, allowed" trying to set an area where they could control access ONLY to Australian players. I specifically asked player to change those up and hit Esc and read the server rules. He stated getting loud in voice telling me to shut up. I removed the sign and cautioned a final time to read the server rules and ask if they did not understand anything.

ABourgeat at 01/12/2019 8:43 PM

Verbal warning for stealing.

Dragoncrusher at 05/04/2020 12:21 AM

Gave a verbal warning for not being respectful and new player friendly, he said "Yes Hitler" to answer my warning, any more trouble then i may have to banned him for 3 days. Will keep an eye out.

Dragoncrusher at 07/04/2020 2:37 AM

Created a Sign "Corona is Chinas fault and that is a fact". AU Scourge has a few chinese players, and they feel affected by it. Edit the Sign and Warn the player to not do that sort of sign again.

Dragoncrusher at 07/04/2020 9:40 PM

Verbal Warning to stop/tone down the toxicity (video recording of the coaching)

• 2 months later...

So i read my original post regarding my forum regarding my ban situation. It says that i band till i make an appeal. I have aspergers syndrome, which means i misread social cues and i have social processing disorder that cause me to say random and act randomly, which include unregulated aggression and or random words.  I understand that yes i did steal pumpkin that what the theft warn was for. But the airdrop one I just got to it first that all and the other guy was getting upset cause it took the gun, when i had no at the time "i think it was a while ago" plus i not show how i stop someone from getting a personal airdrop you can't open private airdrops so i don't know were that came from. Plus did this have anything to do with the soccer match we had with cars, cause i got muted for only saying it 'was like discount rocket league" when like 3 other people said the same thing.

While I may no longer be an admin for RustEZ, I can say I'm taken back by your "appeal". Disability is not an excuse for poor behavior. Making that statement undoes all the hard work that people on the autism spectrum, their families, and advocates, have done in changing society’s perceptions about affected individuals. 

I was once married to a woman who had a son with AS. Outbursts were only a very small subset of his behavior cues, so I do have some background experience here to draw from.

AS individuals benefit from an environment with clear, defined goals/expectations. Here, those are in the form of rules for the server. You agree to them by logging on. Not having acquainted yourself with the server rules becomes the player's fault, not the server.

On 10/11/2020 at 6:43 PM, A.Bourgeat said:

I have chosen not to lift the ban, due to the numerous violations to our rules and general behavior while on our servers. 

On 10/13/2020 at 2:25 AM, ThunderArrow gaming said:

so how much longer have i got to wait?

The initial ban was permanent. Since your appeal to the ban was denied, waiting won't be a factor. The permanent ban remains in place.

• Like 1