Banned US Survival: o2

Offender: o2  Steam ID:  76561198189344191  Battlemetrics: 689372458
Server: US Survival
Time: 0608 HST
Length: Permanent
Reason: Chat toxicity
More Info: Player became combative and toxic in chat when myself and several other players tried to calm o2 down over a building dispute due to another player building just outside of the range of his building privledge.  The other player in question, who was offline at the time, did not build in a way that would represent possible griefing to o2's base.

20200711_115758.jpg

107769575_3198368760201590_4552880328720991815_o (1).jpg

Scene of the building dispute in question.  o2's is the one on the right while the offline players is the twig one on the left.

20200711054411_1.jpg

• 3 months later...

people needlessly started adding their rude opinions in my time of frustration and used "juvenile and offensive obscenities" on me before i took it to the level i took it.
"other players trying to "diffuse the situation" my ass.... " they instigated it. smh.
i always helped people out and even bought from the store and after 3 months i cant get an unban? wow.
ive been working on creating my own pve server... you guys use mostly free plugins anyways.
your system you wanna hold so high isnt that impressive to someone who knows how to do it themselves.
i just wanted to play. now you got competition.

So if you have your own server, why do you need an unban? You are probably going to be a bit busy running things over there, what is the point? For you to recruit players or to compare your server to this one?

And by the way, there is a lot of custom plugins that don't exist elsewhere that runs on RustEZ, they don't necessary buy cookie cutter plugins, they are custom ones, that probably have lots of hours from the owner.

Also you didn't seem to make an appeal or an apology, you just expect to be automatically unbanned after a period of 3 months when the ban says "Permanent"

Edited by aNoNiM

MY POINT EXACTLY!!!!! people sticking their fuckin nose in shit. WHO ARE YOU?! are you staff? mr VIP?
are you cactus? why are you even commenting here, for something you have NOTHING to do with?
maybe cactus can tighten your leash for you?
ive been testing for a few days now and have a few developers ready, thanks.
"and by the way" its called permissions, fiverr, tebex, umod.org, chaoscode.io and some common fuckin sense. something you dont have.
what DEATH has made, i congrat him. but the circus running from within, from you self entitled mfs, is crazy.
if im forced to create my own server than i will. nothing death has done on here is that extravagant.

is this what you call the diffusers, cactus??
what i did shouldnt of been labeled permanent, so yes i feel i have that right to ask for a revoke. rightfully.
unless youre cactus, or someone with admin power. dont fucking talk to me regarding anything if i didnt ask for your help

Edited by o2
some typos